The Soy Box Blog Spot

Welcome!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Sleeping Shar Pei ~ It's a Dogs Life

It's a Dog's Life


I had to capture this moment, I ran and grabbed my camera she looked so adorable. She inspired me to remember what Sundays are for! I’ve had a busy week and it's time to snuggle up with my favorite blanket watch a good movie with a cup of coffee while burning a butter cream vanilla candle! Take some time to unwind, get rejuvenated for the busy week ahead sounds like a good idea to me! So I say thank you to my dog Teegee for reminding me of this very important part of life!

I would love to hear your comments on what you do to relax and unwind after a busy week!

3 comments:

Joy@TPMG said...

Ohh..how cute! She looks so comfy. I am stopping by from MBC.
http://thepracticalmomguide.blogspot.com

Dina said...

oh i would love to come back in my next life as a dog! following from mbc. since you make candles you may be interested in some of my aromatherapy articles.

Juliana said...

So cute!!!! I love to do many of the same things as well. I need a daily bubble bath though!